UAE & Japan Communication Centre

Welcome Our Dear Visitor !!!

We Hope That You Join Us In UAE & Japan Society !!!

Please Register Down Here !!!

"ようこそ。

UAE & Japanソサエティにぜひ参加してください。

こちらから登録してね。"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Our Dear Visitor !!!

We Hope That You Join Us In UAE & Japan Society !!!

Please Register Down Here !!!

"ようこそ。

UAE & Japanソサエティにぜひ参加してください。

こちらから登録してね。"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Arabs & Japanese are United

Happy 41th National Day
Welcome to UAE & Japan Communication Centre
UAEと日本通信センターへようこそ
Use Google Chrome for better view of the forums
To change Account Settings press on "Profile" Button !!!
To share your post press "Share" on the right corner of your post

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Watch Japanese channels on your PC
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:58 am by White_Espada

»  【We want to collect many massages and photos from Muslim youth!!!】
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 am by Egusa

» Animeyhem 2012
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Kunnichiwa~ Watashi wa Nina desu <3
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm by Nina-chan

» Pics of HH Sheikh Zayed <3
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am by Otaku Ruki

» Kanji Class *event*
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am by Otaku Ruki

» To all people who interested in Japanese
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am by Otaku Ruki

» No to terrorism
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Three Tough Questions ! ! ! ! !
I know the prophet -PBUH- EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki

I know the prophet -PBUH-

Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

I know the prophet -PBUH- Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

I know the prophet -PBUH- Empty I know the prophet -PBUH-

Post by Otaku Ruki Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 am

I know the prophet -PBUH- I_know10

Assalaamu alaikum [peace be to you],

Man & Prophet

Mohammed -peace be upon him- was an illiterate but wise and well-respected man who was born in Makkah in the year 570 C.E., at a time when Christianity was not yet fully established in Europe. His first years were marked by the deaths of his parents. Since his father Abdullah died before his birth, his mother Aminah died when he was six. his grandfather Abdul-Muttalib took him but he also died soon after, when Mohammed was eight years old.
    his uncle, Abu-Talib, raised him after that. As Mohammed -peace be upon him- grew up, he became known for his truthfulness, generosity and sincerity, so that he was sought after for his ability to arbitrate in disputes. His reputation and personal qualities also led to his marriage, at the age of twenty-five, to Khadeejah, a widow whom he had assisted in business. Thenceforth, he became an important and trusted citizen of Makkah. Historians describe him as calm and meditative.

Mohammed -peace be upon him- never felt fully content to be part of a society whose values he considered to be devoid of true religious significance. It became his habit to retreat from time to time to the cave of Hira', to meditate near the summit of Jabal al-Nur, the "Mountain of Light", near Makkah.

At the age of 40, while engaged in one such meditative retreat, Mohammed -peace be upon him- received his first revelation from God through the Angel Gabriel. This revelation, which continued for twenty-three years, is known as the Qur'an, the faithful recording of the entire revelation of God. The first revelation read:
    اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
    Recite! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created
    خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
    Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
    اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
    Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
    الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
    Who taught by the pen
    عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
    Has taught man that which he knew not.
    [The holy Qur'an - translation of verses 96:1-5]
    It was this reality that he gradually and steadily came to learn and believe, until he fully realized that it is the truth.

His first convert was Khadeejah, whose support and companionship provided necessary reassurance and strength. He also won the support of some of his relatives and friends. Three basic themes of the early message were the majesty of the one, unique God, the futility of idol worship, the threat of judgment, and the necessity of faith, compassion and morality in human affairs. All these themes represented an attack on the crass materialism and idolatry prevalent in Makkah at the time. So when he began to proclaim the message to others the Makkans rejected him. He and his small group of followers suffered bitter persecution, which grew so fierce that in the year 622 C.E., God gave them the command to emigrate. This event, the Hijrah (migration), in which they left Makkah for the city of Madinah, some 260 miles to the north, marked the beginning of a new era and thus the beginning of the Muslim calendar. During his suffering, Mohammed -peace be upon him- drew comfort from the knowledge revealed to him about other prophets, such as Abraham, Joseph, and Moses, each of whom had also been persecuted and tested.

After several years and some significant battles, the Prophet and his followers were able to return to Makkah, where they forgave their enemies and established Islam definitively. By the time the Prophet died, at the age of 63, the greater part of Arabia had accepted Islam, and within a century of his death, Islam had spread as far west as Spain and as far east as China. It was clear that the message was not limited to Arabs; it was for the whole of humanity.

I know the prophet -PBUH- I_know11

What Did Mohammed teach?

Consider the following:

The prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- taught that all innocent life was sacred and as such none could be harmed, except those who were engaged against them in active combat. Saving one life was as if one had saved the entire world, while taking an innocent life was as if one had taken the lives of the entire world.

The Prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- claimed every person who is born is born in a state of ISLAM (submission to the God on His Terms in Peace), as a Muslim ("one who does ISLAM" i.e.; submits to God's Will and obeys His Commandments). He further stated, God has created each person in the image that is His according to His plan, and their spirit is His. Then as they grow older they begin to distort their faith according to the influence of the prevailing society and their own prejudices.

Mohammed -peace be upon him- taught his followers to believe in the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus... peace be upon them all, and to believe in them as true prophets, messengers and servants of Almighty Allah. He insisted on ranking all the prophets up at the highest level without any distinction between them, and ordered his followers to say the words, "peace be upon him" after mentioning their names.

He prophesied, predicted and foretold of events to come and they happened just as he had said they would. He mentioned so many things that people of his time could not have known, yet we have seen the evidences manifest over and over throughout the centuries in science, medicine, biology, embryology, psychology, metrology, geology and many other disciplines and even space travel and wireless communications, all of which we take for granted today. He even predicted something from the past that would come true in the future, and it has..

The Qur'an, the final revelation of the God, states pharaoh was drowned in the Red Sea while chasing after Moses and Allah said He would preserve Pharaoh's body as a sign for the future. Dr. Maurice Bucaille in his book, "Bible, Quran and Science" makes it clear this has happened and the very person of Pharaoh has been discovered in Egypt and is now on display for all to see.
    This event took place thousands of years before Mohammed -peace be upon him- and it came true in the last few decades, many centuries after his death.

Mohammed -peace be upon him- or his followers never at any time claimed that he was a son of God or the God-incarnate or a man with divinity – but he always was and is even today considered as only a Messenger chosen by God. He insisted people praise Almighty God, alone and not to celebrate him or his companions in any way. While most people do not hesitate to raise to divinity and even make 'gods' out of other individuals whose lives and missions have been lost in legend. Historically speaking, none of these legends achieved even a fraction of what Mohammed -peace be upon him- accomplished.

Uniting mankind together for the purpose of worshipping the One God of Adam and all the other prophets, peace be upon them all, was his main motivating cause and his striving was for the sole purpose having everyone to understand and follow the codes of moral excellence set forth by Allah in His Revelations.

Today after a lapse of fourteen centuries, the life and teachings of Mohammed -peace be upon him- have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills, which they did when he was alive. This is not a claim of Mohammed -peace be upon him- followers, but the inescapable conclusion forced upon by a critical and unbiased history.

Mohammed -peace be upon him- called people to believe in the God as One, without partners, and to follow the Commandments of Almighty God to the best of their abilities.

I invite you to know this wonderful man, MOHAMMED -peace be upon him-, the like of whom never walked on the face of this earth.

-Prophet of Islam

-Inspired by Mohammad

-Prophetic Timeline

Copied from Nayzak's Deviantart ! ! ! ! !

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 pm