UAE & Japan Communication Centre

Welcome Our Dear Visitor !!!

We Hope That You Join Us In UAE & Japan Society !!!

Please Register Down Here !!!

"ようこそ。

UAE & Japanソサエティにぜひ参加してください。

こちらから登録してね。"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Our Dear Visitor !!!

We Hope That You Join Us In UAE & Japan Society !!!

Please Register Down Here !!!

"ようこそ。

UAE & Japanソサエティにぜひ参加してください。

こちらから登録してね。"

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Arabs & Japanese are United

Happy 41th National Day
Welcome to UAE & Japan Communication Centre
UAEと日本通信センターへようこそ
Use Google Chrome for better view of the forums
To change Account Settings press on "Profile" Button !!!
To share your post press "Share" on the right corner of your post

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Watch Japanese channels on your PC
No to terrorism EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:58 am by White_Espada

»  【We want to collect many massages and photos from Muslim youth!!!】
No to terrorism EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 am by Egusa

» Animeyhem 2012
No to terrorism EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Kunnichiwa~ Watashi wa Nina desu <3
No to terrorism EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm by Nina-chan

» Pics of HH Sheikh Zayed <3
No to terrorism EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am by Otaku Ruki

» Kanji Class *event*
No to terrorism EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am by Otaku Ruki

» To all people who interested in Japanese
No to terrorism EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am by Otaku Ruki

» No to terrorism
No to terrorism EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Three Tough Questions ! ! ! ! !
No to terrorism EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki

2 posters

No to terrorism

Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

No to terrorism Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

No to terrorism Empty No to terrorism

Post by Otaku Ruki Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 am

No to terrorism No_to_10

Assalaamu alaikum [Peace be to you],

Many ignorant people in the west unjustly accuse Muslims of terrorism as if terrorism is a Muslim monopoly. ignorance about Islam and the misleading media are what blinds these people and prevents them from seeing the truth about Islam.

There is no doubt that everyone in the west is in agreement on at least one thing: Terrorists are Horrible. But what is not clear in the minds of many of these people at this moment is the fact that Muslims are NOT terrorists. Islam does not teach terrorism, bombing, kidnapping, hijacking and murder. Quite the opposite is true. Even the "Jihad" [often misunderstood to mean "Holy War") is nothing like the newspapers and television media have portrayed it in the past.

Timothy McViegh blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City a number of years back was a Roman Catholic. Did anyone accuse the church for what he did? Unfortunately, the same is not true for Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.

Is it justice to blame a nation on the basis of the opinion of its rivals and enemies, ignoring the greatness of that nation, its roots, scholars and books?
    Islam has forbidden violence in all its forms. It has forbidden hijacking airplanes, ships and other means of transport and has forbidden all acts that would undermine security

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.

God says in the holy Qur'an in 5:32:
    مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ
    translation:
    "whoever kills a soul not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it is as if he had killed all mankind. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved all mankind".

The last prophet of Islam, prophet Mohammed -peace and blessings be upon him- said:
    "He who harms a person having a treaty with the Muslims, or charged him more than he can, I will argue against him on the Day of Judgement"
    and
    "Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise"
    and
    "He who hurts a dhimmi* hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys Allah"

No to terrorism No_to_11

Did you know there were many Muslim victims in the 9/11 attacks?
    Some families of the Muslim victims who were killed during the 9/11 attacks in Washington and New York followed the policy of the Ostrich, hiding when facing trouble. When they found out about their relatives’ deaths, they maintained silence for fear of being accused of terrorism, especially during the first three months after the biggest terrorist attack Americans have ever witnessed in their history.
    With their silence, it was hard to determine the correct number of Muslims who died in the attacks.

"As a Muslim American, and as the daughter of someone who was killed on September 11, I knew I had to say something," Fahina Chowdhury, 14, said.
    Chowdhury told her classmates that Muslims condemn terrorism, and that the 9/11 terrorists killed people of all faiths.
    She didn't reveal that her father, Mohammad S. Chowdhury, a waiter at Windows on the World restaurant on the top floor of the World Trade Center's North Tower, was a 9/11 victim. Dealing with school and trying to be a "normal teenager" was pressure enough, and Chowdhury didn't want the added attention and sympathy.
    Still, Chowdhury, whose younger brother Farqad was born two days after 9/11, said she wished more Americans knew Muslims were also killed on 9/11, and that she was saddened by the recent wave of anti-Islamic bigotry.

She and other Muslims who lost loved ones on 9/11 say some Americans confuse Islam with terrorism, ignore that many Muslims were killed on 9/11, and even equate Muslim victims with the terrorists who committed the attacks.
    "Muslim people are victims also," said Chowdhury's mother, Baraheen Ashrafi, who moved to Oklahoma in 2002 to live with her sister. "My husband, he never got to see our son. People like us, we shouldn't have to face these kinds of things."

Talat Hamdani, whose son Salman, a New York City Police cadet and emergency medical technician, was killed 9/11 trying to help the injured, agrees. "We did not kill, we did not attack. We were attacked. We were one of the victims," she said. "Salman was also murdered, and yet we've been carrying the cross since 9/11. We refuse to carry the cross anymore. Enough is enough."
    Ashrafi and Hamdani said making all Muslims responsible for 9/11 would be like making all Christians responsible for Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber who was involved in Christian militia movements.

While most families of 9/11 victims are accorded a special respect, that status hasn't always shielded Hamdani and Ashrafi from bigotry. Hamdani said because her son was a Muslim, authorities investigated whether he was connected to the 9/11 plot. FBI agents interrogated Talat Hamdani and her now deceased husband.
    Ashrafi said she has no intention of leaving America. "My kids are born here, it's their country. And my husband, he died here, so I never think about moving somewhere else. I want my grave to be here, because this is my home,"

The Muslims victims in the 9/11 attacks were as follows: six from Pakistan, six from Bangladesh, four from Guiana, two from Sri Lanka, two from Gambia, two from Ivory Coast, and 1 from Yemen, one from Iran, one from Ethiopia, one from Turkey, one from Trinidad and Tobago, one from Burma, one from Albania, one from Greece and one from India, representing 1.07 percent of the total number of victims of the Sept. 11 attacks, which is the same percentage of Muslims in the United States.

The most famous Muslim victim is the only Arab among all 9/11 victims, the Yemeni Abdul Salam Mallahi, who worked at the Marriott Hotel in World Trade Center. He was very brave and helped people escape the building. His body has never been found.
    The oldest victim was an Iranian woman who was 69 years old, and the youngest were two 25-year-old men, Zohoto Ibis, from Tukey, and a Pakistani, Khaled Shahid.

may Allah have mercy on those who died in the terrorist attacks and accept them in heaven.
    Ameen.

for more about Islam and terrorism, I invite you to have a look at the website:Link

Copied from Nayzak's deviantart !!!!

Yoshi
    Yoshi

No to terrorism Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

No to terrorism Empty Re: No to terrorism

Post by Yoshi Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

A really good subject Ruki-san!
    I would like to add a quote In which the muslims' first caliphate (Successors/Leaders) Abu Bakr (Abdullah ibn Abi Quhafa) advised the muslims' army "I advise you ten things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." - (Malik's Muwatta)

Also collection of (Say no to terror - I'm Muslim, I'm against it) campaign advertisements

"I am innocent of what [crimes] you commit"(Sūrah Hud 11:35)
    "أنا بريء مما تجرمون"
    (سورة هود - 35)

"Cooperate in righteousness and piety, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression" (Sūrah Al-Mā'idah 5:2)
    "تعاونوا على البر والتقوى ولاتعاونوا على الإثم والعدوان"
    (سورة المائدة - 2)

Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

No to terrorism Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

Post by Otaku Ruki Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm

ARIGATOU Yoshi m087

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm