UAE & Japan Communication Centre

Welcome Our Dear Visitor !!!

We Hope That You Join Us In UAE & Japan Society !!!

Please Register Down Here !!!

"ようこそ。

UAE & Japanソサエティにぜひ参加してください。

こちらから登録してね。"

UAE & Japan Communication Centre

Where the Arabs & Japanese are United

Happy 41th National Day
Welcome to UAE & Japan Communication Centre
UAEと日本通信センターへようこそ
Use Google Chrome for better view of the forums
To change Account Settings press on "Profile" Button !!!
To share your post press "Share" on the right corner of your post

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Watch Japanese channels on your PC
Yoshi-san desu EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:58 am by White_Espada

»  【We want to collect many massages and photos from Muslim youth!!!】
Yoshi-san desu EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 am by Egusa

» Animeyhem 2012
Yoshi-san desu EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Kunnichiwa~ Watashi wa Nina desu <3
Yoshi-san desu EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm by Nina-chan

» Pics of HH Sheikh Zayed <3
Yoshi-san desu EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am by Otaku Ruki

» Kanji Class *event*
Yoshi-san desu EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am by Otaku Ruki

» To all people who interested in Japanese
Yoshi-san desu EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am by Otaku Ruki

» No to terrorism
Yoshi-san desu EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki

» Three Tough Questions ! ! ! ! !
Yoshi-san desu EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm by Otaku Ruki


    Yoshi-san desu

    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 pm

    Konnichiwa Minna-san!


    Atashino namae wa "Yoshi" desu, Hajimemashite (。・ω・。)
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~
    I'm one proud member of Japan Club though I don't participate a lot in events ..etc, mojao!

    I love Gintama, Fruits Basket, Hetalia, Magi, Yankee-kun to megane-chan.....*cough* that's enough


    & Yes, I love Yoshi from Mario games (; ̄Д ̄)

    [note: this post have been edited twice & I am an introvert, so...don't mind which ever I say/said]
    Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

    Posts : 195
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai • UAE
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Otaku Ruki on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:33 am


    loooool konnichiwaaaa Yoshi ^^ hope you have great time with us here hi!


    _________________
    日本の人々を愛することを停止することはできません~♥️
    Yoshi-san desu I3655410
    Egusa
    Egusa
    Effective Member

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Yokohama
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Egusa on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 am

    konnichiwa Yoshi-san hi!
    nihongo umai desune!!
    my name is Shu Egusa.
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m

    I play YOSHI ISLAND by super-family-computer(super Nintendo?)!

    I was watching Fruits Basket on TV as a schoolchild.
    it's so impressive story. sorry I don't konw manga(comics)'s story.
    ○In Fruits Basket world,
     between the birth year and Chinese zodiac(=astrology) is not related.
     each character is possessed by Mononoke(zodiac). Mononoke = evil spirit? (Princess Mononoke)
    ○In real world(in Japan),
     Chinese zodiac corresponds to the birth year.
    Kyo Soma : cat... is not Chinese zodiac. cat is so pitiful. ( i love cat )


    What is your zodiac ?  ↓↓↓

            ↓ japanese pronunciation
    born in
    1984:rat→子(ne)1
    1985:ox(cow)→丑(ushi)2
    1986:tiger→寅(tora)3
    1987:rabbit→卯(u)4
    1988:dragon→辰(tatsu)5
    1989:snake→巳(mi)6
    1990:horse→午(uma)7
    1991:ram→未(hitsuji)8
    1992:monkey→申(saru)9
    1993:rooster→酉(tori)10
    1994:dog→戌(inu)11
    1995:pig(boar)→亥(i)12
    1996:rat→子(ne)1
    ※12 years , 1 cycle

    子、丑、虎 These notations are used only when Chinese zodiac is expressed.
    usually→ Kanji & hiragana & kanakana
    鼠/ねずみ/ネズミ(nezumi)、牛(ushi)、虎(rora)、うさぎ(usagi)・・・

    Is there think of Chinese zodiac(ETO,干支) in UAE?

    Aaaa,,,Fruits Basket is so nostalgia.Thank you for reading this long sentence solo2!

    let's exchange in this forum!! please yorosikune!!
    [note:I'm sorry that if there is a impolite and puzzling expression.]
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 pm

    Konnichiwa Egusa-san hi!
    ah, arigatou gozimasu ~ (*´∀`*)


    Yeah, I love Yoshi island I used to play it on my old Gameboy Advance


    hontou? I watched Fruits Basket when I was in middle school
    I really like the concept, and the plot, it is so impressive indeed adore!


    ah, I see yeah the zodiac, I read about it a lot, and I actually watched Princess Mononoke too I love all "Ghibli" films
    yeah I love cats too th_onion-head094 *and Kyo-san too*


    My zodiac is the dog (inu) 戌 ..
    How about you? (・∀・)


    Ah, I see, thanks for the explanation, It is really useful!
    but I'm not good with Japanese alphabet (T_T)
    I'll try learning *Gambari masu !*


    eh.....(´・` )I'm not sure, we use western zodiac, we don't have our own zodiac
    my western zodiac is Aries



    No it's okay I enjoyed reading your post, thank you a lot,, Domo arigato gozaimashita solo2!

    [note: it's okay don't mind...My english is not that great either]


    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 pm

    Otaku Ruki wrote:
    loooool konnichiwaaaa Yoshi ^^ hope you have great time with us here hi!

    Konnichiwa! Arigato Gozaimasu Ruki-san adore!
    Kiiko
    Kiiko
    Active Member

    Posts : 22
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-09-22
    Age : 28
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Kiiko on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 am

    Yoshi-san nice meeting you!!!! :) and I used to play mario too :D My mom didn't allow me to play games but she let me have one mario and 2 pokemon games :) I love the sound yoshi makes! like "per on" anyways hajimemashite <3 :)
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 am

    Kiiko wrote:Yoshi-san nice meeting you!!!! :) and I used to play mario too :D My mom didn't allow me to play games but she let me have one mario and 2 pokemon games :) I love the sound yoshi makes! like "per on" anyways hajimemashite <3 :)

    Nice to meet you too Yukiko-san :D! haha I know right, whenever I start playing my parents used to tell me to stop playing, but now thanks to my stubbornness I'm wearing glasses out2!
    anyways, Arigatou Gozaimashita <3
    Egusa
    Egusa
    Effective Member

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Yokohama
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Egusa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 pm

    >Yoshi-san
    Ooo!! Do you play Yoshi island?!
    This game has spread in the world. sooo amazing!!

    Although this anime is old, even now, it has many fans!
    Especially the concept & the theme song is famous eso!
    !!! Ghibli is soo good! I think that a view of the world is wonderful.

    My zodiac is the horse.
    The woman of zodiac of the Tiger or the Dragon is said to be stubborn in Japan.(←a rumor)
    There are 3 kinds of Japanese alphabet. so it's difficult....maybe mareo!
    "Ganba tte ne" ="Do your best!" I aid!!

    western zodiac is decided by the birth moon.it looks news every day as Sun sign astrology.
    I got to know for the first time about western zodiac isn't used in the Middle East.

    Thank you!!Domo arigato gozaimasu!! I'm glad ureshii desu
    each other let's *Gngarimasu* English in this forum th_onion-head094
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

    Egusa wrote:>Yoshi-san
    Ooo!! Do you play Yoshi island?!
    This game has spread in the world. sooo amazing!!

    Although this anime is old, even now, it has many fans!
    Especially the concept & the theme song is famous eso!
    !!! Ghibli is soo good! I think that a view of the world is wonderful.

    My zodiac is the horse.
    The woman of zodiac of the Tiger or the Dragon is said to be stubborn in Japan.(←a rumor)
    There are 3 kinds of Japanese alphabet. so it's difficult....maybe mareo!
    "Ganba tte ne" ="Do your best!" I aid!!

    western zodiac is decided by the birth moon.it looks news every day as Sun sign astrology.
    I got to know for the first time about western zodiac isn't used in the Middle East.

    Thank you!!Domo arigato gozaimasu!! I'm glad ureshii desu
    each other let's *Gngarimasu* English in this forum th_onion-head094

    *sorry for the late reply*

    Yeah "Yoshi island" is an amazing and cute game, but I prefer typical Mario games more (; ^^)

    I personally consider "Fruits Basket" as my favorite all-time anime 088
    Yeah Ghibli's animation is so impressive I love Hayao Mizaki's original art work

    interesting & funny rumor I guess (*°∀°) hahaha

    yeah it's difficult for me to relate the Japanese alphabet with my general knowledge, maybe if I tried to learn sooner enough it will be easier susp!


    no it's okay! haha doi tashimashte! atashi mo ureshii desu (;*´∀`*)

    arigatou gozaimasu !
    Egusa
    Egusa
    Effective Member

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Yokohama
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Egusa on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 am

    Yoshi wrote:
    *sorry for the late reply*

    Yeah "Yoshi island" is an amazing and cute game, but I prefer typical Mario games more (; ^^)

    I personally consider "Fruits Basket" as my favorite all-time anime 088
    Yeah Ghibli's animation is so impressive I love Hayao Mizaki's original art work

    interesting & funny rumor I guess (*°∀°) hahaha

    yeah it's difficult for me to relate the Japanese alphabet with my general knowledge, maybe if I tried to learn sooner enough it will be easier susp!


    no it's okay! haha doi tashimashte! atashi mo ureshii desu (;*´∀`*)

    arigatou gozaimasu !
    sorry for late reply ,too out2!
    I got cold, and the one turned into pneumonia. still under treatment...。

    I think anew that Mario, Fruits Basket, Ghibli etc, good quality things are over the border wiii!
    !! Do you read "The original of Nausicaa of the valley of the wind" ?
    the comics(original) are setup deeper than the movie. If you interested in Nausicaa, let's try to read!!


    I get interested in rumor & legend ! ! ...don't like gossip very much


    ganbattene! feel free to ask me, as far as I tell you eso!
    only japanese...


    ieie kotirakoso m(. .)m

    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 am

    Egusa wrote:
    sorry for late reply ,too out2!
    I got cold, and the one turned into pneumonia. still under treatment...。

    I think anew that Mario, Fruits Basket, Ghibli etc, good quality things are over the border wiii!
    !! Do you read "The original of Nausicaa of the valley of the wind" ?
    the comics(original) are setup deeper than the movie. If you interested in Nausicaa, let's try to read!!


    I get interested in rumor & legend ! ! ...don't like gossip very much


    ganbattene! feel free to ask me, as far as I tell you eso!
    only japanese...


    ieie kotirakoso m(. .)m


    oh, I see I hope you'll get better soon (⊙△⊙ )

    Yeah, actually especially Japanese animation and games are growing outside world wide...because it is impressive how the emotions are represented in the characters
    I personally prefer the Japanese animation more than any other animation because I can relate more with the story than American animation...and If I had to say it more specifically I prefer 2D animation more than 3D.. 088

    I like Howl's Moving Castle more (゚∀゚*) but I have never read the original Nausicaa of the valley of the wind book...I'll try to search for it and read it, I think also it will be deeper just as you said

    gossip are usually bad maybe that's why :D..yeah rumors are interesting

    はい。!( ^^)
    Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

    Posts : 195
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai • UAE
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Otaku Ruki on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 pm

    for me i feel that i luv both 2D & 3D and i dnt know which one i luv most XD 063


    _________________
    日本の人々を愛することを停止することはできません~♥️
    Yoshi-san desu I3655410
    Egusa
    Egusa
    Effective Member

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Yokohama
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Egusa on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

    Yoshi wrote:
    oh, I see I hope you'll get better soon (⊙△⊙ )

    Yeah, actually especially Japanese animation and games are growing outside world wide...because it is impressive how the emotions are represented in the characters
    I personally prefer the Japanese animation more than any other animation because I can relate more with the story than American animation...and If I had to say it more specifically I prefer 2D animation more than 3D.. 088

    I like Howl's Moving Castle more (゚∀゚*) but I have never read the original Nausicaa of the valley of the wind book...I'll try to search for it and read it, I think also it will be deeper just as you said

    gossip are usually bad maybe that's why :D..yeah rumors are interesting

    はい。!( ^^)
    At least I feel better! thank you!!

    I see! "impressive how the emotions are represented in the characters"
    regarding the reason, I had not considered.
    I'm glad that I could hear the interesting thing 063
    sorry, Is "3D" a 3D animation(example:Final Fantasy)?
    I'm disagreeable if get made a 3D of Howl's Moving Castle. (...3D-ize ?)
    I like 2D,too ahhoo!

    Howl is so good movie! I like Howl's music.
    I can confidently recommend original Nausicaa!!

    yes!
    If there is an interesting rumor of UAE, please tell me!! I would like to know!

    おぅ(ノ゜Д゜)ノ
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 am

    Otaku Ruki wrote:for me i feel that i luv both 2D & 3D and i dnt know which one i luv most XD 063

    3D is sometimes cool because its new, but good work that includes creativity & originality is usually produced by hands using the traditional method and not computers...I think xD wwww

    Egusa wrote:
    At least I feel better! thank you!!

    I see! "impressive how the emotions are represented in the characters"
    regarding the reason, I had not considered.
    I'm glad that I could hear the interesting thing 063
    sorry, Is "3D" a 3D animation(example:Final Fantasy)?
    I'm disagreeable if get made a 3D of Howl's Moving Castle. (...3D-ize ?)
    I like 2D,too ahhoo!

    Howl is so good movie! I like Howl's music.
    I can confidently recommend original Nausicaa!!

    yes!
    If there is an interesting rumor of UAE, please tell me!! I would like to know!

    おぅ(ノ゜Д゜)ノ

    sokka...良いデスね :)

    ah, yes 3D is like 3D animation for example final fantasy, and kingdom hearts...
    yes of course, I disagree too, howl must not be turned to 3D..it's okay to use 3D in some parts but not the whole movie..
    good to hear that you like 2D animation too!

    I like Howl's music too..good Nausicaa is on my list I'll be sure to get it in any way possible ueee!

    ..I guess one of the most famous rumors is that when you hear a humming(鼻歌) sound in your ears(耳), that mean someone is talking behind your back (あなたの話 (?))..(゚∀゚'')
    Egusa
    Egusa
    Effective Member

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Yokohama
    Yoshi-san desu Jp10

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Egusa on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

    Yoshi wrote:
    Otaku Ruki wrote:for me i feel that i luv both 2D & 3D and i dnt know which one i luv most XD 063

    3D is sometimes cool because its new, but good work that includes creativity & originality is usually produced by hands using the traditional method and not computers...I think xD wwww

    There is 3D merit in 3D, and there is 2D merit in 2D, I think!



    sokka...良いデスね :)

    ah, yes 3D is like 3D animation for example final fantasy, and kingdom hearts...
    yes of course, I disagree too, howl must not be turned to 3D..it's okay to use 3D in some parts but not the whole movie..
    good to hear that you like 2D animation too!

    I like Howl's music too..good Nausicaa is on my list I'll be sure to get it in any way possible ueee!

    ..I guess one of the most famous rumors is that when you hear a humming(鼻歌) sound in your ears(耳), that mean someone is talking behind your back (あなたの話 (?))..(゚∀゚'')

    I'm all right! but now in japan, cold is prevailing(゚д゚lll)

    OK, I understand "3D".
    I think so too. 3D is good too! but just I like 2D amore!
    speaking of 2D, I think there is nice 2D cm in Japan.
    I was surprised when I sew it for the first time. let's see!








    yes, the melody of a piano is beautiful! someday, talk about original of Nausicaa!!

    Oh, It is slightly dreadful. and a little funny!
    in Japan, there is like it rumors.
    "The reason to sneeze is gossiped by someone."
    Depiction of a sneeze and a rumor sometimes comes out also in anime. mitakoto nai??(have you ever seen this scene??)







    Otaku Ruki
    Otaku Ruki
    Founder

    Posts : 195
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai • UAE
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : I will always ♥️ Japanese People !!!

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Otaku Ruki on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 am

    Egusa wrote:

    I'm all right! but now in japan, cold is prevailing(゚д゚lll)

    OK, I understand "3D".
    I think so too. 3D is good too! but just I like 2D amore!
    speaking of 2D, I think there is nice 2D cm in Japan.
    I was surprised when I sew it for the first time. let's see!







    yes, the melody of a piano is beautiful! someday, talk about original of Nausicaa!!

    Oh, It is slightly dreadful. and a little funny!
    in Japan, there is like it rumors.
    "The reason to sneeze is gossiped by someone."
    Depiction of a sneeze and a rumor sometimes comes out also in anime. mitakoto nai??(have you ever seen this scene??)




    すごーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーい  m015


    _________________
    日本の人々を愛することを停止することはできません~♥️
    Yoshi-san desu I3655410
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Active Member

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Yoshi-san desu Ae10
    My SMS : [TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH=175 Background="http://www.tarooti.net/upfiles/mdO79306.png"][tr][td]
    Y O S H I ヾ( ̄ω ̄ )ゞ
    [/td][/tr][/table]

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Yoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm

    Egusa wrote:

    I'm all right! but now in japan, cold is prevailing(゚д゚lll)

    OK, I understand "3D".
    I think so too. 3D is good too! but just I like 2D amore!
    speaking of 2D, I think there is nice 2D cm in Japan.
    I was surprised when I sew it for the first time. let's see!








    yes, the melody of a piano is beautiful! someday, talk about original of Nausicaa!!

    Oh, It is slightly dreadful. and a little funny!
    in Japan, there is like it rumors.
    "The reason to sneeze is gossiped by someone."
    Depiction of a sneeze and a rumor sometimes comes out also in anime. mitakoto nai??(have you ever seen this scene??)





    (sorry for the late reply (T_T)")

    ah I see! it's not quite cold here though ..
    Our Winter is slightly breezy not so cold nor so hot..I think it's average eee!

    The CM is so amazing (*´∀`*)!
    it's kind of similar to Ghibli's style I really like it ♡

    Ah sokka! no wonder I saw that in Japanese anime a lot..! (・∀・)

    Sponsored content

    Yoshi-san desu Empty Re: Yoshi-san desu

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 pm